Friday it is

>> Friday, January 25, 2008

This week's preach seems to penetrate my thick skull I supposed. Instead of sleeping during the preach, I managed to listen to the entire preach. But that's after a short nap under the stairs with some other jemaah right after my lunch. I can't really say that it's better doing that way, but at least, I understand what the Imam was talking about when I completely got my sleep dose.

The first team-dinner for this year was taken place at Lemon Garden Shangrila. Of course I couldn't miss it. I was there once for the fast-break last year. These were the plates of the dishes..ahaha!!

First plate : Heavy meal..nyum nyum

2nd plate : pelincir la kira ni for the next rounds

3rd plate : seafood moment



4th Plate : in between dessert

5th plate (not a plate) : another dessert before going to the surau


6th plate : last plate after maghrib prayer and before leaving



Hhahaha!! Puasss!! I ordered black coffee before I left. Very nice indeed, but definitely I'm not gonna waste my money there..hahaha!! If it's treated, count me in babyy.

Ok, shot update before weekend, lets go swimminggggggg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please take it~~

Please take it~~
Thanks to all my followers. Please be honoured to take this very memuah award and you can display it proudly in your blog!!

Followers

There was an error in this gadget

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP