Skip to main content

Cousin's wedding...What a...

Monday and it's bluesss..Huuuuu...

Hmmm..during my long leave, right after we arrived home from Malacca, the next day just after my sis finished her school meeting, we went to Kuala Lipis for my cousin's wedding. We were joined by my auntie's family. So, there were 2 cars. One was my sis' with my sis, mom, my bro, my dad and I and another car which is my aunt's where my youngest sis was dumped in..hahaha!!

It was the first wedding for my Wak Sar (my uncle). His 21 year-old son was the one married. He is the 2nd child in the family. Surely it's kinda too young and too early for him plus the no-job-yet situation. But they said he's gonna be an officer at I-forgot-what department..government if I'm not mistaken, so we pray he would get a grip and lead his newly wed wife smoothly.


Merewang skit kat pusat kegiatan penduduk felda a.k.a tempat masak2

But it's kinda trouble when U only have Rm700 to have a wedding ceremony and it's your dad's money, not yours. Wak Sar already asked for our generosity to help him financially. My sis transferred some money. I didn't manage to coz, I hadn't have my salary yet at that time. It's not about trying to show we were helping him and try to look good, but just wanna share how desperate it could be if out of blue U went to your father and said, "dad, i want to marry her.." when U don't even have a job..I mean a real job. It will make ur family a bit suffering...Hmmm..


The Bride and the groom

When we reached there that night, the fellow neighbourhood were busy preparing the dishes all those things. Luckily Wak Sar lives in a Felda. U can have the neighbourhood center as the place to gejubus or cook..for free, just book it earlier. And he managed to get the Community Hall for the day for free as a token of appreciation from the neighbours as the Imam at his place. So, the budget for place to cook and have a wedding ceremony is checked.



But the cooking place is 500m from the hall. Luckily the felda also provides a bus for the ceremony. So all the dishes were loaded in the bus and had a safe trip to the hall. But the not-so-great thing was when my cousin arrived, the best men were nowhere to be found. My mom and my auntie voluntarily being the best men.

Penat memandu..kita rehat makan budakk..hahaha


The photographer was not even an issue. Luckily I bought along my Olympus film camera. I bought 2 rolls of films and started being the photographer. Ok..I mean, that's the only camera for that very day...I couldn't check whether the pics were nice or not..I just snapped and snapped as best as I could and finished both of the rolls, gave it to them and went home.

My cousin's friends were nowhere to be found, so there was no shoot-with-friends moment for them. So pity of him. I just hope he will live happily ever after and manage to trudge along the blizzards of challenge along his marriage....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VADS Berhad - Streamyx call center Reunionn

God!! My colleague has just received an email warning all of the respective employee to not storing any files, pictures or mp3 which are clearly not related to our work in the computer. Eventhough I didn't get the email, for precaution, I just upload all these images and write an entry bout it..ehehe..And these pics already got rid of the C drive..kiki Hmm..Actually this very reunion was held on 19th of June. Since there were a lot more special ocasion this month..ex:my anniv..ehehe..so this event report has been on hold till this very day..nga nga!! The reunion are for the guys that used and still working at streamyx call center and most of them are/were the splitters..It was held at 24hrs MCD near IKEA. Left pic : Me..just about the kicked off from my friend's house..the style of the day..haha.. right pic : Asmah. The one decided to invite all of us out of sudden due to rindu banget sama kami smpi nanis2..comey la semah..hehe=p Me taking the pic. From left clockwise ; Semah,

Ikat bini kamu, anak perempuan kamu pada tiang yang paling kukuh!!!

Received a parcel when I was at my parents' house. A small book of the detail translation of surah Al-Kahfi. Thanks to PPZ (Pusat Pungutan Zakat) for the yearly gift. And a beneficial one of course. My math teacher once told us before she started our math class about how the first ten verse could save you from Dajal's lure and seduction. Akan tiba waktu Dajal bermaharajalela di penghujung dunia menawarkan segala macam kemewahan dan kehendak yang sukar untuk ditolak. Dan bilamana kita tunduk pada hebatnya Dajal memenuhi permintaan kita, maka neraka lah jawabnya. Maka ikatlah anak-anak perempuan kamu, isteri dan ibu kamu di tiang yang paling utuh dan kuat dalam rumah kamu dengan kemas kerana apabila Dajal menghentakkan kakinya ke bumi, seluruh kaum wanita akan berlari-lari mendapatkan Dajal meninggalkan segala-galanya. Akan dicampak anak yang sedang didokong, suami mereka untuk Dajal. Meraung2 lah mereka diikat pada tiang. Tapi jangan pula kamu kasihankan mereka dan membuka ika

Zikir Imam Shafie sesat? Zikir tolak syurga?

Assalamualaikum.. On the way balik dari Sabak Bernam ke Bangi hati terasa melompat2 nak tulis pasal entri ni. First and foremost, aku nk tekankan di sini kenapa aku berani nak ulas pasal benda ni? Pasal hukum, zikir dan kesesatan ni padahal aku mungkin xlayak, bukan ustaz dan sebagainya. Sebabnya cuma satu, zikir ini dilabel sesat oleh sekumpulan ustaz ni tanpa ada dalil, nas alquran atau kesepakatan ulamak. Dan kesesatan yang dilabel oleh mereka hanya disebabkan pentafsiran perkataan yang digunakan dalam zikir ni. Jadi kalau setakat pasal literasi perkataan, aku pun layak. Apa pun baca dulu lah ye. Zikir Imam Shafie yang dilabel sesat baru2 ni ialah zikir yg femes korang dengar dr kecik " Ilahi lastu lilfirdausi ahla.. wala aqwa alan naril jahim.. Allah Fahab li taubatau waghfir zunubi... Fainna tagho firuzzambil azimmmm " -maafla tak jumpa arab version nye- Bawah ni terjemahannya; Oh Tuhanku aku tidak layak untuk syurgaMu. Tetapi aku tidak pula sanggup menga