Back to work..

>> Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Hiyarghhh~~~~

I'm back!! Back to work..back to blog and ready to face a new challenges coming towards me for this whole new year!! Happy new year everyone for both Masihi new year and Hijrah new year which is just 8 days ahead.

Too many things I've done during my long leave. Unfortunately, all my writings about it are in my laptop and I dont have any USB drive to transfer it and publish it here. Just wait for them a bit yeah..well, that's if you care to read it..

I'm tanned a bit I think coz my colleague straight away implied it when I reached his place this very morning. Yaaa..I went to Teluk Kemang 2 days ago. Kinda spend a quality time with Cembam, accompanied by my other friends.

Well then, Not gonna spoil the rest of the story about the vacation..Jaa Nee~~ and happy working back to all of you!! Bhasyaaa!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please take it~~

Please take it~~
Thanks to all my followers. Please be honoured to take this very memuah award and you can display it proudly in your blog!!

Followers

There was an error in this gadget

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP