U can be my umbrella ella coz I don't bring minee

>> Monday, December 10, 2007

I'm still at the office guys..It's still raining outside and so dark I barely see the green trees outside during my eye-treatment sightseeing moment. So, I take this chance to update my blog. sorry for not leaving any comment to all of you - blogs I've always left comments. For now, I just manage to leave comment to those who leave at mine. Kinda rude if I don't..=p

I'm writing while listening to the yaadein song..hehe!! The best part working back in shell is the access to ebutuoy..hence I copied all the songs I want..kiki!!

Ahaaa!!

I want to tell u guys something actually. U know what?!! I dreamt of having a baby..my baby, of course I'm not the one giving birth of her. Yaaa.. a girl. In that dream, I even stand next to my 'wife' and hold her hand. I could feel her inhumane grip on my wrist, bearing the pain of it.

I even washed the baby, but the worst part, I didn't manage to say 'thanks' to my 'wife'. I wanted to, but this time I couldn't control my dream. I just follow and enjoy what the dreams had for me. Then I brought my daughter to the playground when she suddenly had to poopoo. Before I managed to reach any toilet nearby, she did it.

I need to washed her. I walked around finding any place to clean her and ended up at one of the mosque. While I clean her in the sink she even swam inside of it. My heart felt...I dunno how to describe it. What a nice dream I had.

Tp cembam marah tu when I told her bout my dream. Dia jeles sbb wife tu bukan dia..ahaha!! Nasib dia tau dia jeles tak tentu pasal..kakaka!! But takpe cembam, now I know u really want to marry me..ahaha!! malunyaaaaaa..... So, i don't have to kneel before u with a rose to propose huh? Coz definitely I know ur answer is Yes!! Ahahahaha!! Jgn mara tau...

Ok..mau redah ujan..babaiiii..anak nangis kat umah.ahahaha!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please take it~~

Please take it~~
Thanks to all my followers. Please be honoured to take this very memuah award and you can display it proudly in your blog!!

Followers

There was an error in this gadget

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP