Skip to main content

The last day before my long break!!

Yeaa!! I'm gonna have a long break starting tomorrow untill 1st of January..Nicee.. But apart of the holiday mood, no worries..I still manage to do my job and finish anything I could so the bundle of the workloads after my leaves ended would not be a pile of chased-by-development works..ehehe!!!

Last night we had our normal night game but unfortunately, we didn't really have extra players. It was sufficed enough but it's kinda tiring because I need to play continuously due to lack of killers available. Hence, it wasn't a nice game because I need to preserve my energy for another game after another..=p

We had a late supper after the game. But we were lucky because one of our friends arrived from a fishing pond with a handful of shrimp? or lobster? I don't know how to differentiate it. But one of it can be considereg big u know..Here are the pics. We played around with it for a while before stuffing it into our stomach..hehe..



Isn't he cuteeeeee... Anyway, we still eat it. Precisely speaking, my friend eat it. He grabbed it quickly after the plate full of the fried-lobster was serverd before us.

Last week, the onehe4lth team went for a team lunch at Delicious. This is the thing i love about onehe4lth..hehe..free meal!! I ordered a 'spicy crab with roasted tomato linguini' without even knowing that it was just a type of pasta..ahaha..and also 'Death by iced chocolate' drink..Haaa..nice huh it's name. The taste also superbly wonderful. But my pasta was prepared so late, I've alreafy half-full eating my friend's meal..hehe


DEATH by iced chocolate..hurmm..nyummyyy..RM10.90. Sumpah tak beli kalu duit sendiri

My late Spicy crab with roasted tomatoes linguini. Tp rasa dia..macam mee goreng cabai lebey..tahuuu..tak tipuu

Ayman's order : SERIOUSLY delicious cheeseburger. serius bebeh..nama menu tu mmg camni

Iklan skit..kena bg aku upah tau management delicious

Remember I mentioned about going to my cousin's wedding kenduri? Gila grand..well, anak Dato'. Itu baru Dato' yg humble. So big..the menu were, masak lemak nangka muda, sambal belacan, ayam tak berapa nk best (cam mentah) and a cup ice cream with a cup SUMI..nyum nyum. I managed to Pau my uncle a lot more of the sumi..hehe..I love sumiii..sedappp..

SUmi2 yg bertahan hny sejam lamanya sebelum pupus di jamah..ehehehe

Ok guys!! This is my last entry for this year..Really nice to blog here since the beginning og this year till now with 165 posts. Looking forward to share u more about life around me..Take care and have a nice holiday everyone!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VADS Berhad - Streamyx call center Reunionn

God!! My colleague has just received an email warning all of the respective employee to not storing any files, pictures or mp3 which are clearly not related to our work in the computer. Eventhough I didn't get the email, for precaution, I just upload all these images and write an entry bout it..ehehe..And these pics already got rid of the C drive..kiki Hmm..Actually this very reunion was held on 19th of June. Since there were a lot more special ocasion this month..ex:my anniv..ehehe..so this event report has been on hold till this very day..nga nga!! The reunion are for the guys that used and still working at streamyx call center and most of them are/were the splitters..It was held at 24hrs MCD near IKEA. Left pic : Me..just about the kicked off from my friend's house..the style of the day..haha.. right pic : Asmah. The one decided to invite all of us out of sudden due to rindu banget sama kami smpi nanis2..comey la semah..hehe=p Me taking the pic. From left clockwise ; Semah,

Ikat bini kamu, anak perempuan kamu pada tiang yang paling kukuh!!!

Received a parcel when I was at my parents' house. A small book of the detail translation of surah Al-Kahfi. Thanks to PPZ (Pusat Pungutan Zakat) for the yearly gift. And a beneficial one of course. My math teacher once told us before she started our math class about how the first ten verse could save you from Dajal's lure and seduction. Akan tiba waktu Dajal bermaharajalela di penghujung dunia menawarkan segala macam kemewahan dan kehendak yang sukar untuk ditolak. Dan bilamana kita tunduk pada hebatnya Dajal memenuhi permintaan kita, maka neraka lah jawabnya. Maka ikatlah anak-anak perempuan kamu, isteri dan ibu kamu di tiang yang paling utuh dan kuat dalam rumah kamu dengan kemas kerana apabila Dajal menghentakkan kakinya ke bumi, seluruh kaum wanita akan berlari-lari mendapatkan Dajal meninggalkan segala-galanya. Akan dicampak anak yang sedang didokong, suami mereka untuk Dajal. Meraung2 lah mereka diikat pada tiang. Tapi jangan pula kamu kasihankan mereka dan membuka ika

Zikir Imam Shafie sesat? Zikir tolak syurga?

Assalamualaikum.. On the way balik dari Sabak Bernam ke Bangi hati terasa melompat2 nak tulis pasal entri ni. First and foremost, aku nk tekankan di sini kenapa aku berani nak ulas pasal benda ni? Pasal hukum, zikir dan kesesatan ni padahal aku mungkin xlayak, bukan ustaz dan sebagainya. Sebabnya cuma satu, zikir ini dilabel sesat oleh sekumpulan ustaz ni tanpa ada dalil, nas alquran atau kesepakatan ulamak. Dan kesesatan yang dilabel oleh mereka hanya disebabkan pentafsiran perkataan yang digunakan dalam zikir ni. Jadi kalau setakat pasal literasi perkataan, aku pun layak. Apa pun baca dulu lah ye. Zikir Imam Shafie yang dilabel sesat baru2 ni ialah zikir yg femes korang dengar dr kecik " Ilahi lastu lilfirdausi ahla.. wala aqwa alan naril jahim.. Allah Fahab li taubatau waghfir zunubi... Fainna tagho firuzzambil azimmmm " -maafla tak jumpa arab version nye- Bawah ni terjemahannya; Oh Tuhanku aku tidak layak untuk syurgaMu. Tetapi aku tidak pula sanggup menga