Thanks to Yatiee

>> Thursday, November 15, 2007

I arrived home yesterday and didn't play like usual due to the after-rain mood. When I was lying on my TOTO watching the next movie, my housemate came in and threw me a parcel. I was suprised to see it because I didn't expect anything from anyone. I look at the handwriting but didn't manage to match it with any of my friends' handwriting stored in my serebrum..kiki..

I opened it carefully and realized that the stamp is Malaysia's. When I opened it, straight away I could see a cap with 'DUBAI' on it and a shawl labelled 'silk'..or something like that. I can't really recall it now. When I opened the card;

"Congratulation card ; Congrats for being able to receive my humble gift..Yatieee"

Waa..!!!! Thanks Yatie!! I really didn't expect it. It's true that I did give her my address when I commented on her blog the other day. But seriously I didn't expect u really would send me a souvenir. Thanks again Yatieee...hehe..Haaa..the rest, don't ever think to ask her sending it to u..ahaha!!! sian la dia..kakaka!!

So Yatie..this is my pose wearing the souvenir u bought for me..again..thankssss!! MMuahhh mmuahhh. Ko mmg memuah!! Yiehaaaa

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please take it~~

Please take it~~
Thanks to all my followers. Please be honoured to take this very memuah award and you can display it proudly in your blog!!

Followers

There was an error in this gadget

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP