Really blurr~~

>> Friday, November 2, 2007

I really want to type something but apparently my mind blocked any creative idea to be interpreted in a form of readable contents to be shared with u guys... I woke up last night after having a funny dream. On the TOTO, while still not fully awake, my mind was already planning to share it here. After a grin to myself , I continue my sleep and when I arrived at the office this morning, everything went white..no, colourful and kapuff..everything wiped out about the dream from my head..Haha!!

I didn't get the leave I requested yesterday due to the project request. I need to take 6 days of leaves because if I don't, it will just went wasted due to the fact that I have 14 days of leave more and can only carry forward 8 of them..huhu..I need to work on this upcoming Deepavali day..means I would be entitled for a replacement leave..

Hahaha..in an effort of finishing my ought-to-be-taken leaves, I got another leave!! Haha..nice. Owkh, I watched Deja Vu and The Inside Man last night. Both of them are very nice. Go grab ur torrent and watch it. Ok then, Finally I typed something did I. Have a nice weekend everyone..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please take it~~

Please take it~~
Thanks to all my followers. Please be honoured to take this very memuah award and you can display it proudly in your blog!!

Followers

There was an error in this gadget

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP