Skip to main content

Back to Office. S.one is having a totally new day!!

After a while..I'm back to the main office in TH Perdana building. Seems to be totally different. I don't need to sit next to the pantry like I was used to before the renovation and extension taken place. I need to accustom with this orange cubicle. I bet anyone can tell what I was doing because I'm sitting by the aisle. See..see just now someone took a glance on me..ahahaha!! Yaaa..I'm blogging!! Got problem with that?ahaha!!poyorse je..

Yesterday was the last day for Rina as our colleague. She's my first ever partner (well, of course la because that's my only project). Alhamdulillah..the salary was IN..hence we managed to have our farewell lunch at Italianes Restaurant at the Curve. Looking at the price surely makes me berpinar2 mata..but for Elyani..anything for u..cewaahhh...jgn nangis..gi wat keje..hehe!!

When I first arrived at Shell office and just got her name, I could see how dedicated she is in her work. She's my sifu and I learn a lot from her. Either being a friend, a sister, a partner or a team members, we do get along so well. Might be because we stand on the same side with the same idiot head!! Well, surely feel a bit lonely though. I thought I would be spending time with her more back in this office. But apparently obvious enough, she's currently adjusting with the new company, the new culture, new people and a new day.. All the best of luck to U Elyani!!

savor the last moment on her seat. The smell of all those memories can still be sniffed anytime anywhere....

Her smile..cantiks kan (imagine w.out the brace ok). Nasib dah kawin anak dua tau..haaa..kalu tak..dh la dia suke laki muda..ahahaa!!

One Health project members. Marlena is not in the pictures. She couldn't make it to the lunch due to the transport.

Hmm..I just managed to acces the Ar!nso mailbox and found out so many important mails need to be read especially from my counselor asking me to fill in the CDP before the next friday. Huu~~ It's like a life&dead u know this CDP thingy. Hence, I need to complete my project review as soon as I can so I could get the review feedback from my TL and PM. hopefully it's a good one. Pray for me ait...


Hmm..these are some of the pictures taken yesterday..Freely visit my fotopage for other pictures. At least my fotopage is updated isn't it...hehe!!

Another thing, I would be pleased if some of U could visit here. It's a new blog written by two people who are trying to get better in writing for their own satisfaction. Give them a support..yeaahhh!!! ANd Elyani..Shhhhhhh!!! Kak Tie was asking u to give a bit of speech yesterday but U've already went home. And I've already told her bout ur husband waiting bla bla bla!!

Heard U can't online there in the new office..ihiks!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VADS Berhad - Streamyx call center Reunionn

God!! My colleague has just received an email warning all of the respective employee to not storing any files, pictures or mp3 which are clearly not related to our work in the computer. Eventhough I didn't get the email, for precaution, I just upload all these images and write an entry bout it..ehehe..And these pics already got rid of the C drive..kiki Hmm..Actually this very reunion was held on 19th of June. Since there were a lot more special ocasion this month..ex:my anniv..ehehe..so this event report has been on hold till this very day..nga nga!! The reunion are for the guys that used and still working at streamyx call center and most of them are/were the splitters..It was held at 24hrs MCD near IKEA. Left pic : Me..just about the kicked off from my friend's house..the style of the day..haha.. right pic : Asmah. The one decided to invite all of us out of sudden due to rindu banget sama kami smpi nanis2..comey la semah..hehe=p Me taking the pic. From left clockwise ; Semah,

Ikat bini kamu, anak perempuan kamu pada tiang yang paling kukuh!!!

Received a parcel when I was at my parents' house. A small book of the detail translation of surah Al-Kahfi. Thanks to PPZ (Pusat Pungutan Zakat) for the yearly gift. And a beneficial one of course. My math teacher once told us before she started our math class about how the first ten verse could save you from Dajal's lure and seduction. Akan tiba waktu Dajal bermaharajalela di penghujung dunia menawarkan segala macam kemewahan dan kehendak yang sukar untuk ditolak. Dan bilamana kita tunduk pada hebatnya Dajal memenuhi permintaan kita, maka neraka lah jawabnya. Maka ikatlah anak-anak perempuan kamu, isteri dan ibu kamu di tiang yang paling utuh dan kuat dalam rumah kamu dengan kemas kerana apabila Dajal menghentakkan kakinya ke bumi, seluruh kaum wanita akan berlari-lari mendapatkan Dajal meninggalkan segala-galanya. Akan dicampak anak yang sedang didokong, suami mereka untuk Dajal. Meraung2 lah mereka diikat pada tiang. Tapi jangan pula kamu kasihankan mereka dan membuka ika

Zikir Imam Shafie sesat? Zikir tolak syurga?

Assalamualaikum.. On the way balik dari Sabak Bernam ke Bangi hati terasa melompat2 nak tulis pasal entri ni. First and foremost, aku nk tekankan di sini kenapa aku berani nak ulas pasal benda ni? Pasal hukum, zikir dan kesesatan ni padahal aku mungkin xlayak, bukan ustaz dan sebagainya. Sebabnya cuma satu, zikir ini dilabel sesat oleh sekumpulan ustaz ni tanpa ada dalil, nas alquran atau kesepakatan ulamak. Dan kesesatan yang dilabel oleh mereka hanya disebabkan pentafsiran perkataan yang digunakan dalam zikir ni. Jadi kalau setakat pasal literasi perkataan, aku pun layak. Apa pun baca dulu lah ye. Zikir Imam Shafie yang dilabel sesat baru2 ni ialah zikir yg femes korang dengar dr kecik " Ilahi lastu lilfirdausi ahla.. wala aqwa alan naril jahim.. Allah Fahab li taubatau waghfir zunubi... Fainna tagho firuzzambil azimmmm " -maafla tak jumpa arab version nye- Bawah ni terjemahannya; Oh Tuhanku aku tidak layak untuk syurgaMu. Tetapi aku tidak pula sanggup menga