Let's finish up the work!!

>> Tuesday, July 31, 2007

I came early today. Good Hasnul..good (patting on my shoulder myself). I know the workload is now double due to all of the defects we lodged 2 weeks ago have all been fixed. Hence, I need to finish the works which has been hold back 2 weeks ago and at the same time, doing the workloads for this week which need to b finished by the end of the week.

But out of all this blues..I still need to be home sharp. Coz I need my exercise every evening playing sport. I live my life and y job healthily. Not just going to work, face all the stress and then went home to 'so-called rest'. That's not the good way to live your life. Out of sudden, U get ill..the worst, critical ill. At that moment, U'll wish u have spent more time exercising.

Yaa..Exercising doesn't mean u get rid of illness. But Allah told us to give effort before u leave the rest to Him. Ok..I need to work now. I just afraid if any of my team mate said something bout me sometimes being late (all of them being late actually=p), and going home early..well, not that early..5 minutes early..15 minutes.

The different is, when I do my work, I close all other application, not even chatting. I reply my gf's chat after I finish one of the instances and then carry on. It's better U might seem to be working less than 8 hours..but the truth is, U work more hours than the one who come sharp, go home late..but just doing other stuffs while working...right? Don't even mention the lunch time I skip so I could do my work..

Till then..back to work!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please take it~~

Please take it~~
Thanks to all my followers. Please be honoured to take this very memuah award and you can display it proudly in your blog!!

Followers

There was an error in this gadget

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP