nagging

>> Friday, May 4, 2007

I'm still not feeling so well..sometimes headache striking, sometimes a mild one and sometimes a heavy one. But after I tried to understand my own body, my own immune system..now i know what is the real reason making me sick (demam). Well at least for this particular demam..is not the ice, so i just freely drink cold drinks..u wanna know y?ahah!!try guessing it..=p

I've just watch the latest episode of Heroes..damn interesting plots. Some of the story line has is the same as X-Men..all those population, the president try to eliminate them by reversing their genetic but no fancy costumes. One of the best tv series. I recommend u guys to watch it..

~~emm..y don't i go home early today??yiehaaaa........

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please take it~~

Please take it~~
Thanks to all my followers. Please be honoured to take this very memuah award and you can display it proudly in your blog!!

Followers

There was an error in this gadget

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP