damn nothing

>> Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Monday has passed..Huh~~

I wrote something just now, but when I viewed the page after I surfed some other pages, the posting page has been navigated to the main page..shite..Now I need to start the whole thing again. No fuss, plus I only managed to write 3 lines before it was navigated.

I was observing my senior running the payroll for our client just now. At least something decent to do rather than playing game or watching movie at my place. I wonder when I would be assign to any project. The shell project which making us excited for a while when our counselor said that we were to be assigned there is now just something we still need to wait..huu~~

Owkh..I've played DOTA 3 times today. And I'll play another round soon. muahahaha!! This heaven thing has becoming hell from day to day. Have u ever experience a complete freedom, taskless n carefree job till u finally rasa nk muntah with all those "keenjoyan"..hahaha!! Well, that's how i feel right now.

Haaa~~~. SO so so so bored!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please take it~~

Please take it~~
Thanks to all my followers. Please be honoured to take this very memuah award and you can display it proudly in your blog!!

Followers

There was an error in this gadget

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP