Man U (7) : AS Roma (1)

>> Wednesday, April 11, 2007

I'm not a huge soccer fan, thus i don't have any footbul club that i give my vow to. However, i admire Gerard from liverpool, Arsenal (coz when u pronounce it sometimes it sounds like my name) and Ronaldinho from Barcelona. U can assume that i support these 3 clubs..ahaha!!

But last night, i woke up in the middle of my sleep couple of times. And after the 6th awakes...I checked my watch and it showed me 2.45a.m and then i remembered about the 2nd match between Man United and As Roma. So, for the first time of my life...i woke up from my toto, walked upstair and watched a soccer game..

Fortunately, it such a wonderful game..just after 11 minute of the first half, Carrick scored the first goal, followed by Smith, Rooney, Ronaldinho and Carrick again in the first half which makes it 5-o!! And just couple of minutes after the 2nd half whistle, another goal by Carrick makes it 6-0 and before AS Roma's first and only goal was scored by ..i don't know his name..

I went back to sleep after that knowing there's no where AS ROma will come back from it. And they said the final score was 7-1...Wuuu..nice!!but i bet..i'm still not gonna be a soccer fan who will wake up in the middle of the night to watch the match..ahahaha!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please take it~~

Please take it~~
Thanks to all my followers. Please be honoured to take this very memuah award and you can display it proudly in your blog!!

Followers

There was an error in this gadget

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP