haaaa~~~~~~~~

>> Thursday, April 12, 2007

"Waa..u look like Chow Yuun Fatt ar today..i just realize it"
"Haa..coz my hair style ah?"
"Yaa laaa"

-A brief conversation with Alicia, my office mate who sits just next to me at the other small round table-

I'm a motorcyclist..i wear helmet. so every morning, i just put the gel on my hair, stroke my hair to the back of my head coz when i wear the helmet..any other style will just messed up the moment i take off my helmet everytime i reached the bike park. That means, it's just a luck how my hair looks like after that. If the style is still firmly like the way i combed it..quite nice. Otherwise...it just another definition of a mess..ahaha!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Owkh..i just came back from the empty office which were to be our new additional office space. A ping pong table or should i call it a table-tennis table came out from no where. And it has been a new activity for us the staffs which currently in 'on-the-bench' mode to fulfill the 8-hour-office days..hehe=]. Some of us bought the bats and we play it anytime we want.

It's been hell of fog out there and it's raining kinda heavy..Definitely no takraw-hour for this evening i assumed. huh~~.opss..i'm not sighing because of the rain, coz that's bad isn't it? I'm sighing for an extra O2 after a dummy match with my colleague..hehe..
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Uh..i just watch the 300 movie just now..of course a copied one from my friend's hard disk..so moving...irresistable..with an environment of war..they make it like u are watching a moving comic..so nice..the sound effect..the war-art..makes me wonder how great our beloved prophet Rasulullah S.A.W, being a great worrior, a leader..swinging his sword to defend ad-Deen from the islam enemies...my heart boiling for a while...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please take it~~

Please take it~~
Thanks to all my followers. Please be honoured to take this very memuah award and you can display it proudly in your blog!!

Followers

There was an error in this gadget

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP